Gideon Okeke is a Nollywood actor well known for movies such as ‘93 Days’, the Bolanle Austin Peters stage play, ‘Man Enough’, his time as host of the game show, ‘Money Drop’, being a Big Brother housemate and MNET’s Phillip on ‘Tinsel’.
On this episode, Gideon gives us a glimpse of Ajegunle, his family, the importance of guarding your vision, keeping your inner light shining and traveling light through life.
I learn about edible towels, the method to living the life you want and that all important f-word: FOCUS.
Take us to the gym with you (that two hour session will fly by!); share us with friends over drinks and suya - we don't mind how you experience this episode, so long as you press play 🤓
- Ogidigada begins - an origin story (01:45)
- The teenage towel (11:00)
- Code switching (15:06)
- On the perception of image (17:56)
- 2005 in Lagos (21:58)
- See Me, Big Brother (30:20)
- The gift is bigger than the bearer (31:47)
- Pride, sacrifice and the War - a Soldier’s Story (33:02)
- Live who you want to be until you are (44:08)
- The testimony of Gideon of House Okeke, Town: Tinsel (50:29)
- You must have something to look forward to, to fight for and to live for (01:00:27)
- Performance is a happy word (01:12:06)
- The world doesn’t need your permission to take care of you (01:14:33)
- Every pain is part of the process (01:30:36)
The Unsullied Book Club
Gideon Okeke recommends:
- ‘Moving Forward: Biblical Teachings for Walking in Purpose’ by Stephanie Ike.
Join The Unsullied Army: www.orekagodis.com